||Full Range of Editing Services from Copy and Text Editing to all level of Individuals - Hand in your own document with confidence, knowing that an expert has polished your ideas. In addition to polishing your content, we also make sure grammar and tense are consistent and orderly throughout your document. Every document we return edited is presented in a way that is grammatically correct, easy to follow, properly referenced, and formatted in your desired style of citation. We will also send a half-page explanation that details the changes our editor made to your document and the reasons for those changes.
We provide copy editing and proofreading for all types of written texts, including the following:
- Book Editing — whether fiction or non-fiction, your book will be lovingly and skillfully edited by an experienced PhD who is also a published author.
- Thesis and Dissertation Assistance — Preparing a high quality dissertation is a complex process. The content must be logically organized, clear, accurate, and structured according to fairly strict guidelines. Your arguments must be supported and cited, and the dissertation must fit a required style guide. No matter what your subject, we have a PhD who specializes in your discipline and will provide expert copy editing / writing / rewriting in whatever style your college or university requires.
- Academic Help — Essay, Thesis help, research assistance, dissertation, college/scholarship applications and other writing work in academia are available through EditRelief.
- Business Document Writing / Editing —one adage guides us as we edit your important business document: your business is our business. We want your business for years to come, so we will do everything we can to completely satisfy your editing needs.
- Copy Editing Service for all other types of written texts, including newsletters, advertising copy, websites, and work by writers for whom English is a second language.
At EditRelief we want to provide you with the best service possible, which is why we now offer our clients several choices in self-publishing.
Free Book Evaluation -
For no additional charge, when we edit your book we also will evaluate its content. No other text editing service will give you this valuable courtesy for free. When we return your edited book to you, it will have evaluative comments in the margins. In addition, we will include the following checklist as a separate file, completely filled out with professional, doctorate level commentary by your editor.
- Is your book too short or too long, and, if so, why?
- Does it have any major organization or structural problems?
- Have you missed any key ingredients or not sufficiently developed any scenes or topics?
- Is the dialogue genuine and fresh?
- Is there too much interior monologue or description and exposition, with too little action and/or dialogue?
- Depending on its genre, is there enough believability, suspense, action, conflict, and tension?
- Could your book attract an agent and/or publishing company? If not, why not?
- Is there anything else at all that you, as the author, could do to improve it?
Free Publishing Help -
If we edit your book for you, we will also:
- Assist you with writing an effective Query Letter to send to Agents or Publishers
- Provide you with valuable advice and resources for attaining an Agent
- Assist you with writing a Press Release, if you so desire
Custom Writing Assistance -
We can help on custom writing on whatever topic you specify. No matter the topic and no matter how strict your deadline, our writers can provide a superior quality custom paper for you. Your paper will never be reused or resold to any other student. Also, we provide a fully confidential service and never share information about orders with anyone.
Rewriting Assistance / Help - Need help completing your unfinished essay? We will help you meet your deadline by writing the remaining pages of your essay and editing your initial work accordingly. Do in custom writing prices will be applicable for writing new custom pages and editing prices for adjusting/editing your initial work.
Professional / Career Research - Your professional competency will be judged based on how well the article is written.
Precise Edit has helped writers of articles for professional publications, magazines, and trade journals. We can help your writing be professional, logically organized, clear, and accurate.
Service Time - Service times are dependent upon several factors, including document length and your submission deadline. Generally, articles are completed in 48 hours. However, we are able to accommodate most requests for faster document return if needed.
Customer Service - Edit Relief is committed to your satisfaction. We will ensure that the final article meets your approval. Our processes are flexible to address your needs, and we are available by live chat and e-mail to discuss revisions and other issues that affect your satisfaction.